Exhibition: IFEA – International Food Exhibition
Dates: 5 – 7 September 2014
IFEA brings together the world’s leading food & drink brands, local producers and leading African brands, to meet retail and food service buyers, importers, wholesalers and distributors from across the African continent.
What are the benefits?
• Extensive exposure for a small investment
• The potential to generate measurable sales leads 365 days a year
• Extension of brand visibility, reach and market penetration
• Increased Return On Investment
• IFEA visitors will use IFE, the Market Leading UK-based Event that IFEA Originated from (http://www.ife.co.uk), Product Search to plan their visit, helping to drive traffic to your stand
• Hassle free service: the Content Management team of the organizer will do the work for you
IFEA, Africa’s first International Food and Drink Event was held from 18-20 September at Sandton Convention Centre, exposing retail, hospitality, restaurant, catering and other buyers to thousands of leading brands from 18 countries around the world. Preliminary feedback from both visitors and exhibitors has been very positive.
Many exhibitors have already reported a breakthrough number of leads from this show, and visitors have also commented on the diverse range of exhibitors, as well as the high quality of the event’s visitor attractions.
Save the date for IFEA, 05-07 November 2014.Visit the exhibition’s website