Exhibition: Bit 2017
Dates: 2 – 4 April 2017
Bit, the International Travel Exhibition, has gone through a complete revolution. Bit 2017 is coming with an updated format, a renewed content and an innovative way to interact with visitors and showcase products and services to increase business opportunities and optimise the exhibitors’ satisfaction.
Bit is the biggest tourism exhibition in Italy, gathering 2000 exhibitors, 1500 Hosted Buyers from around the world, 1500 international journalists, more than 100 bloggers and over 50,000 visitors. The 2017 edition of Bit will be the most innovative, with a series of new features aiming to increase business deals for all participants. These are some of the novelties:
– New dates: the event will take place between April 2 and 4, together with some of the most famous annual events happening in Milan.
– New location: the show has been moved to the heart of Milan, in FieramilanoCity, with excellent and easy connectivity with airports, train and metro stations.
– 4 Exhibition Areas
- Leisure: An international business arena where tourism supply and demand from Italy and foreign countries meet.
- MICE: dedicated to the organisers of conferences, meetings, incentives, exhibitions.
- Luxury: reserved to Italian and foreign operators in the luxury segment.
- SPORT: the exclusive area of BIT reserved to active tourism, including outdoor areas, water sports and diving.
– 3 Exhibition Itineraries:
- Food and Wine, quintessential products of excellence in Italy and abroad.
- Weddings, including some of the most sought-after destinations in the world.
- Digital, a world that is constantly evolving.
- The exhibitors that are part of these itineraries will have the opportunity to give to visitors a real “taste” of what they offer at special dedicated experiential spaces, with scents, flavours, sounds, images and inspirations.
– “Targeted Business Opportunities” will be the slogan for the entire show.
- Expo Matching Program: Bit will increase its investment in hosted buyers through its Expo Matching Program – EMP, which is one of the most accurate matching engines, bringing together supply and demand from Italy and around the world. In 2016, this program allowed Bit to set up more than 16,000 business meetings.
- “Morning speedy meetings” : 20-minute meetings that optimise the time dedicated to business matching. Travel Blogger will also take part in these meeting, allowing exhibitors to make contact with influencers active throughout the world.
- Special areas for exhibitors aggregation: there will be a series of initiatives to favour aggregation among travel agencies with areas that represent segments with great growth potential that has yet to be tapped, both for incoming as well as for outgoing travel.
Particular attention will be given to the national pavilions that are a key feature of Bit and a celebration of the global phenomenon that international tourism is today.Visit the exhibition’s website